The process of assignment of employees starts with the agreement on assignment of employees which defines the relationship between Electus DGS > Client > Assigned employee.
While assigning the employees, Electus DGS independently performs candidate selection and short listed candidates are then forwarded to the client for an interview, who then performs final candidate selection.
Most frequent tasks that Electus DGS performs for its clients are:
- Candidate recruitment and selection
- Drafting of employment agreements and respective annexes
- Organizing of and signing of employment agreement with respective employee
- Registering the employee with pension and health insurance authorities (HZMO, HZZO) and respective insurance companies
- If needed, organizing medical examinations and sanitary checkups of employees
- Keeping records and making sure of respecting legal obligations
- Drafting and issuing relevant certificates for employees
- Payroll and payment of salaries for assigned employees
- Keeping records on duration of annual leaves
- Other administrative tasks